Applications now closed: Chris and I are very excited to offer a new role opportunity at Truce! We are looking for someone to join the team as a part time Retail Assistant starting in June...
We are looking for someone to join our small but awesome team at Truce working as a Retail Assistant on a part time basis in our Bristol store based in Clifton Village. Starting in June, working at least 2x days a week on Wednesdays, Thursdays plus weekend availability is essential.
Brief role overview...
- Welcoming and looking after customers
- Stock management including replenishment and updating inventory
- Using Lightspeed POS system for in store & online sales
- Support in Visual Merchandising
- Support in web order processing, packaging and arranging delivery
- General shop cleaning and tidying
Applications open to all but a bit about our ideal candidate - a keen interest in good design and modern interiors especially to help bring our product offering to life to our customers. Some retail sales experience would be preferred but we are happy to train. Someone who is comfortable working independently once trained, who us proactive and passionate about supporting this small business. There might also be an opportunity to help with creating social media content so an interest here would be ideal.
Pay details - £10.50p/h plus 30% shop discount on full priced items.
To apply, email your CV with a short cover letter to [email protected]
Applications are open until Friday 19th May 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Chris & Becca
Full Job Description:
Sales & customer focus
- overall creating a strong customer experience to encourage repeat custom & loyalty
- thorough understanding of brands we stock and getting to know our customers
- ensure pricing is clearly communicated to customers including sales and promotions
- support in store with telephone/email communications
- stock replenishment in store
- help manage the Truce stock system - Lightspeed
- online order processing, packaging and arranging collections
- contribute to in store and window visual displays
- clean and tidy store to ensure the best presentation